3Qi Labs is a San Francisco based Test Automation Solutions & Services company with over 10+Million Tests conducted on our API, Mobile & Web Automation platform, Awetest.
We are seeking a qualified professional to fill the position of Sr. Core Java Back-End Developer based in Sacramento, CA.
- Hands-on Core Java/J2EE developer with extensive coding skills
- Highly experienced in Spring/Spring Boot/API development
- Good communication skills
Detailed Job Description is below:
- Strong experience in full life cycle development with at least 6+ years of Enterprise web applications including programming and developing Internet Web applications involving analysis, design, preparation of technical documentation, development, and implementation, and environment support of highly complex and scalable internet web-based application
- Advanced level experience with Core Java and J2EE centric design patterns, MVC (Model-View-Controller) Framework specifically Spring framework, and ability to apply J2EE design patterns, technical principles, tools, and best practices
- Having a very good understanding of middle-ware and application server concepts like Transactions, Security, Connection pooling, Load balancing, and Messaging; Weblogic 12.x or higher, clustered server environment and familiar with system performance related tasks
- Expert level skills using Core Java and J2EE technologies; Servlets, POJO, EJB, Spring MVC framework; Hibernate / JDBC drivers: Protocol – HTTP/HTTPS; Platform UNIX, LINUX, Solaris, Oracle, and SQL
- Working experience integrating with SOAP/REST Web Services, Micro Services, XML schema, XML parsing, and using JUnit testing framework
- Reviews system specifications, participates in code reviews to ensure adherence to design, Systems Integration Testing, debugging, performance tuning, and release rollout to production
- Demonstrated experience with development tools such as ANT Script, Shell Script – Korn, Perl; Source Control – GitHub, Subversion (SVN), Maven, Jenkins, AHP, UDeploy, JProbe, AppDynamics, and Splunk
- Experience with Agile development methodology including prior project experience with this methodology
- Collaborate with both technical staff and Line of Business (“LOB”) resources for software development and delivery on time
- Experience with providing production support for external customer-facing critical 24/7 applications using production monitoring tools to ensure the customer experience is not impacted
- Must have excellent communications and teamwork skills, be self-directed, self-motivated, committed, and a quick learner.
Location: Sacramento, CA
Duration: Contract (Long Term)
Kindly submit your details in the form below or send your resumes to email@example.com to set up interviews with the client immediately
About 3Qi Labs:
3Qi Labs was launched with the sole purpose of providing Development, QA & DevOps Teams Testing Solutions & Services to help scale their Testing Coverage as they navigate this changing SDLC landscape.