We are looking to add 2 Automation Testers/Analysts to our team in Fremont, CA. We’re looking for individuals who have had experience QA/Test Planning & Execution using Automation Tools & Technologies for Cross-Browser & Functional Testing.
3Qi Labs is a profitable and growing Enterprise Software Startup in Downtown San Francisco focused on addressing the ever-expanding pain associated with testing applications across multiple OS-Device-Browser-Platform combinations. Over the last 3 years we have evolved and deployed Awetest, our Test Automation platform across various Enterprise customers and we’re currently getting ready to launch Awetest in the cloud.
- 3-4+ years of QA/Testing experience.
- Ability to write acceptance test criteria.
- Can clearly articulate the differences between the Black-Box & Automated Testing
- Core Understanding of Automation Technologies like Selenium Webdriver, QTP, Ruby/Java
- Hands-On Experience with Building and/or Maintaining Automation Frameworks
- Experience with Popular Defect Management Systems (e.g. Jira, HP ALM, Bugzilla, etc.)
- Experience with Automation Infrastructure Setup – Installing libraries, Setting System Paths, Changing Security & Registry Settings.
- Capturing Data requirements and setting up Test Data
- Should be comfortable with working on CLI, Shell.
- Knowledge of fundamental QA concepts and practices.
- Working knowledge of the SDLC and experience with Agile Development.
- Expectations include a high level of initiative and a strong commitment to job knowledge, productivity & attention to detail
- EXCELLENT Written & Verbal communication skills