We are looking for an Entry Level QA Engineer to join our team in San Francisco to work on development of Awetest, the 3Qi Labs Automation platform. The role will require you to work closely with our engineering and product team to define requirements, build frameworks and related automation scripts using a variety of Open Source projects.
- Implement and Execute Cross-Platform (Web, Mobile & API) Automation Framework using Selenium – Watir Webdriver for multiple clients.
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environment.
- Create test scripts to address areas such as application scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, web-services and or database impact and error retests.
- Execute automation test script including regression testing on completion of an application deploy which occurs on adding new feature functionality or fixing errors/bugs that were reported earlier.
- Identify defects using the automated test suite that simulate the user interactions with the system. Provide steps by step flow to reproduce reported problems.
- Develop and report test results and test execution status updates to all the team members.
- Work with QA Automation Analyst to develop technical and requirements changes to 3Qi Lab’s proprietary Awetest™software testing framework.
- BS in Computer Science (or Equivalent)
- Ability to write acceptance test criteria.
- Can clearly articulate the differences between the Black-Box & Automated Testing
- Core Understanding of Automation Technologies like Selenium Webdriver, QTP, Ruby/Java
- Hands-On Experience with Building and/or Maintaining Automation Frameworks
- Experience with Popular Defect Management Systems (e.g. Jira, HP ALM, Bugzilla, etc.)
- Experience with Automation Infrastructure Setup – Installing libraries, Setting System Paths, Changing Security & Registry Settings.
- Capturing Data requirements and setting up Test Data
- Should be comfortable with working on CLI, Shell.
- Knowledge of fundamental QA concepts and practices.
- Working knowledge of the SDLC and experience with Agile Development.
- Expectations include a high level of initiative and a strong commitment to job knowledge, productivity & attention to detail
- EXCELLENT Written & Verbal communication skills
3Qi Labs is a profitable and growing Enterprise Software Startup in Downtown San Francisco focused on addressing the ever-expanding pain associated with testing applications across multiple OS-Device-Browser-Platform combinations. Over the last 7 years we have evolved and deployed Awetest, our Test Automation platform across various Enterprise customers and we’re currently getting ready to launch Awetest in the cloud.