We are looking for a talented, hands-on QA engineer with experience testing large scale Enterprise applications. The ideal candidate is one who has a solid understanding and hands-on experience with Functional, Database and Web Services Testing and comfortable with writing SQL queries. Automation Experience is a BIG plus.
- Work with QA and Engineering teams to hone the process and communication around our testing and deployments.
- Build and maintain SQL queries to perform database testing across multiple environments & multiple source and target systems.
- Document & Maintain Web Services Test Plans and Execution Strategy
- Develop and maintain test cases and regression plans.
- Work in Agile/Scrum environment closely with all other stakeholders to execute test plan and communicate results on a regular basis.
- Log Defects and assist developers with debugging and root-cause analysis
- Represent the first line of defense for replicating bugs and providing insightful details when issues are reported.
- 3+ Years of QA Engineering Experience
- 2+ Years of Db/Data Testing experience
- Proficiency with API testing tools such as SoapUI, Postman
- Proficiency with one/more Programing Languages
- Expertise with agile software development – JIRA is a plus.
- Demonstrable knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery and best practices for QA automation.
- Proficiency working collaboratively with a team of developers, product owners and business stakeholders.
- Strong analytic and debugging skills
- Solid understanding of automation techniques and technologies
Love To See:
- Understanding of creative production process and workflow.
- Natural curiosity for new and interesting technologies, and desire to share with the team.
- Experience in training and/or mentoring team members in best practices.
- Natural communicator, able to break down complex ideas into easy concepts.
- Adaptable and open to discovery of new methods and practices based on our unique environment and strengths.