As a Business Development Representative at 3Qi Labs , you will play a key role as we build out our sales and marketing engine to support our business. The primary focus will be outbound calling and e-mail efforts to identify net new accounts, opportunities, and revenue.
BDRs very often have the initial (and therefore most important) opportunity to make an impression on a prospect so you will be responsible for ensuring a positive experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up. Driving excitement, creativity, and relationship building into every customer call is crucial.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter, with a high-energy, positive phone presence, and a track record of effective, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple levels within an organization.
- Four-year college degree (preferably in Marketing, Humanities, Communications or Business)
- A desire to be in a software sales (full cycle) position as a career progression
- Verifiable track record of success and goal attainment in a sales oriented role
- A passion for technology, in particular disruptive technology
- A deep understanding of the role social media plays in business
- 1-2 years in a SDR/BDR role (enterprise experience preferred)
- Run through a brick wall level of drive, passion, and desire for results
- Intellectually curious/worldly
- A hard working team player that is never satisfied in achieving the status quo and hates to lose
- Direct experience as a front-line user in CRM system a BIG plus.
Interested Candidates – please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales Development Representative” as the subject.