We are looking to add a Mobile Tester to our team in San Francisco. We’re looking for individuals who have had experience QA/Test Planning & Execution for mobile and hybrid iOS & Android Applications and responsive/break-point testing across Mobile & Desktop Browsers.
- 3-4+ years of QA/Testing experience
- Ability to write acceptance test criteria.
- Can clearly articulate the differences between the Traditional & Mobile Testing process.
- Understanding of APIs w/ Differences between XML and JSON structures
- Experience with Soap UI, REST Client, Postman, etc. is a Big Plus
- Core Understanding of Mobile Platforms (Devices, OS’, SDKs, Hybrid/Native, etc.)
- Familiarity with Popular Defect Management Systems (e.g. Jira, HP ALM, Bugzilla, etc.)
- Experience with Device, Environment Setup – xCode, Android – Developer Tools Setup, Debugging, Installing App, etc.
- Experience with capturing Data requirements and setting up Test Data
- Comfort with iOS & Android CLI
- Knowledge of fundamental QA concepts and practices.
- Working knowledge of the SDLC and experience with Agile Development.
- Expectations include a high level of initiative and a strong commitment to job knowledge, productivity & attention to detail
- EXCELLENT Written & Verbal communication skills
- Experience with Automation Tools like Selenium, Ruby, QTP is a Big Plus.