3Qi Labs is a profitable and growing Enterprise Software Startup in Downtown San Francisco focused on addressing the ever-expanding pain associated with testing applications across multiple OS-Device-Browser-Platform combinations. Over the last 3 years we have evolved and deployed Awetest, our Test Automation platform across various Enterprise customers and we’re currently getting ready to launch Awetest in the cloud.
About this job
- Location:- San Francisco, CA
- Duration:- Full Time
- Par Rate:- DOE
- Start Date:- Immediate
- Qualification: – A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field
- Interacting professionally with a diverse portfolio of our clients, including executives, managers and subject matter experts to understand the scope of the requirements and layout high level expectations of the user community.
- Understanding and managing organizational change and providing guidance to our technical teams to improve the cycle times for project implementation.
- Eliciting high-level requirements for any project type through client interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops.
- Critically evaluating information from multiple sources.
- Decomposing high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from underlying true needs.
- Presenting information gathered back to the business clients in the format of business requirement documents, use cases, and/or screen designs.
- Collaborating with our developers here and offshore and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyzing tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Developing project level User Acceptance Test strategy and create and execute test plans.
- Developing and delivering documentation, and providing peer training and mentoring.
- Contributing to continuous improvement by leveraging quality improvement methodologies, such as Agile/Scrum, Kanban etc.