We are looking to hire an experienced HR Coordinator to join our team. This is a full-time position located in downtown San Francisco, starting immediately. The human resource coordinator provides assistance with and facilitates the human resource process at all business locations. The human resource coordinator ensures plans are administered in accordance with federal and state regulations and plan provisions are followed. This role provides administrative support to human resources function as needed including record keeping, file maintenance and data entry.
We’re looking for bright, motivated & technology-savvy individuals. They must have EXCELLENT WRITTEN & VERBAL COMMUNICATION. S/he should be a self-starter, comfortable seeking answers from (and contributing to) various technical knowledge bases. Previous experience in an inside sales/cold-calling role is a big plus. Candidate should also have a flexible schedule to setup/attend/participate in Industry events and Meet-ups outside of work.
- Competitive Salary
- Vacation Days & Time Off
If interested please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com
- Writing and placing employment ads, as well as maintaining the applicant tracking database.
- Network and source candidates directly at related Industry Events and Meet-ups
- Cold-call Candidates.
- Setup & Participate in On-Campus Recruiting Efforts
- Reviewing, screening, and maintaining applications and resumes.
- Conducting background screenings for all prospective employees.
- Coordinating and setting-up training classes or meetings.
- Acting as liaison between hiring managers and candidates.