We’re looking for bright, motivated & technology-savvy individuals who have an interest in coding and automation and desire for testing large scale Enterprise applications. This is an entry level position for a candidate who has a solid understanding and hands-on experience with Functional, Database and Web Services Testing and comfortable with writing SQL queries.
The person must have EXCELLENT WRITTEN & VERBAL COMMUNICATION. S/he should be a self-starter, comfortable seeking answers from (and contributing to) various technical knowledge bases (Google Groups, Stackoverflow, etc.).
Starting Salary: $45,000/yr (Higher DOE)
- Work with QA and Engineering teams to hone the process and communication around our testing and deployments.
- Document & Maintain Web Services Test Plans and Execution Strategy
- Develop and maintain test cases and regression plans.
- Work in Agile/Scrum environment closely with all other stakeholders to execute test plan and communicate results on a regular basis.
- Log Defects and assist developers with debugging and root-cause analysis
- Represent the first line of defense for replicating bugs and providing insightful details when issues are reported.
- Eager to learn
- Comfortable with Technology, Installing Software, Command Line, etc.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Interest in coding/automation
- High level of initiative, strong commitment to job knowledge, and productivity are expected
- EXCELLENT written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of programming concepts and practices is a plus
Love to See:
- Understanding of creative production process and workflow.
- Natural curiosity for new and interesting technologies, and desire to share with the team.
- Experience in training and/or mentoring team members in best practices.
- Natural communicator, able to break down complex ideas into easy concepts.
- Adaptable and open to discovery of new methods and practices based on our unique environment and strengths.