We are looking to add a API Tester to our team in San Francisco. We’re looking for individuals who have had experience QA/Test Planning & Execution for REST (or SOAP) APIs.
- 3-4+ years of QA/Testing experience.
- Ability to write acceptance test criteria.
- Can clearly articulate the differences between the Functional & API Testing process.
- Core Understanding of APIs w/ Differences between XML and JSON structures
- Experience with Soap UI, REST Client, Postman, GreenHat or other API Testing Tools.
- Experience with Popular Defect Management Systems (e.g. Jira, HP ALM, Bugzilla, etc.)
- Experience with Infrastructure Setup, Capturing Data requirements and setting up Test Data
- Should be comfortable with UNIX, Shell
- Knowledge of CURL a BIG Plus
- Knowledge of fundamental QA concepts and practices.
- Working knowledge of the SDLC and experience with Agile Development.
- Expectations include a high level of initiative and a strong commitment to job knowledge, productivity & attention to detail
- EXCELLENT Written & Verbal communication skills
- Experience with Automation Tools like Selenium, Ruby, QTP is a Big Plus.